Automatic Colored Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine for Sale
Model No.: 750
|Name||aluminum corrugated roofing sheet machine|
|2||Main motor power||5.5kw|
|3||Hydraulic motor power||4kw|
|5||Voltage||380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)|
|6||Control System||PLC Delta Inverter|
|7||Main Frame||400mm H-Beam|
|10||Feeding Material||color steel coils|
|15||Roll Station||26 rollers|
|17||Roller material||45# steel|
|18||Cutter material||Cr12 , quenched|
|22||Components||Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set |
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
|23||Workflow||Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table|
|24||Package||Main machine is nude in the container|
|25||Minimum order quantity||1 set|
|26||Payment terms||T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)|
|27||Delivery time||30 working days later after receiving the deposit|
Our enterprise, Cangzhou Dixin Roll Forming Machine Co., Ltd, as the professional and leading manufacturer, can manufacture, design, installation and debug various roll forming machines and metal processing sheet equipments, which produce metal roof wall panel, glazed roof tile, CZ steel purlin, floor decking, roof ridge cap, sandwich panel, roof truss, shutter panel, shutter slat, Door Frame, guardrail, and metal sheet uncoiler, bending, slitting, cutting, flattening, punching, crimping.
Backed by reasonable design, precision machining and selected material, both our standard and customized machines are characterized by long life span, precise forming and easy operation. With our customers' trust, our machines have been sent to America, Australia, Russia, India, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Mozambique, Angola, Turkey, Brazil, etc.
Warmly welcome to China to visit our factory and select the machines you need. Our address,Fuzhuang Industrial Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province, China
Why Choose us/Simple advantage in words
|Direct Factory in China Since 2008|
|2||Good design and professional engineers more than 20 years experience|
|3||CE SGS BV AS--- authentication available|
|4||Overseas service available/one year quality guarantee|
|6||Many other designs available and special design available|
First,we can produce the special machine,send your drawing to us,we can design for you.
Second,if you buy our products,we also can help you to purchase the material,like color roll,the price is lower than you buy by yourself.
Third, we provide a one year warranty and lifelong technical support,we can send our technicians to you to give you on-site training.
Four,engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Five, if you come to visit our factory,we can book the room for you,car pick up to send.
We supply you 24-hour online service, welcome you contact online.
Pls do not be hesitated to contact with us Contact us if you need more details on Roll Forming Machine. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Rolling Machine、Forming Machine. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Roof &Wall Roll Forming Machine
Premium Related Products